January 15, 2009

Back by popular demand...of 0!

Okay, so it's been a long time since I last posted. Life's been a little hectic with the holidays and graduation (thanks for the post Rich) and finding the ever-elusive job in the field of journalism, but hopefully with this newly acquired free time I have, I can go back to blogging in some kind of regular fashion.
It also doesn't help that with no job, there's no money for comics so readers may notice a drastic cut back in reviews.
Ideally, I'll turn lemons into lemonade and write some more feature-y stories. I'm thinkin' of talking to the guy who owns the three comic stores around my hometown of Orland Park, IL and try to do a fake story that won't print anywhere but will become lost in the ocean of chaos that is blog fodder.
Anyway, I only buy the good stuff now so check back soon for more posts. There'll probably be an Anita Blake catch-up and review later today. Later this week: Deadpool, Witchblade and thoughts on the Secret Invasion conclusion.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment