October 6, 2008

I Am Become Death Review

Ok, this is going to be short and not so sweet. I just finished watching the newest episode of Heroes and all I have to say is ... what the hell happened?

There's so many things wrong with this show now, I can't even go into them all because you'd be reading the worlds longest blog.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt last season with the writers strike and all. After four episodes, the show could possibly be worse than it was last year. Last week, I gave myself a little hope due to the increased level of writing (plus no Mohinder...thank god). Sylar and Noah was the best thing the writers have done in a year and a half. Today, there was none of that, there wasn't even Noah, who is the coolest character on the show. Safe to say, I just want to quit watching the show all together.

What was the point of the episode? Why do we need to see Sylar in the future with a kid? Whose kid? Another thing, haven't we seen this whole bomb kills a lot of people storyline in the show already? Oh wait...there isn't a good idea in the Heroes writing circle anymore so they just use the same ideas over and over again.

I seriously can't believe how the writing has plummetted like it has since the stellar first season.

The show really needs to drop many of its characters and the ones they did drop were the ones they shouldn't have. They were the characters the people had a personal relationship with. We see Micah in the last episode for twenty seconds but not this time. Maybe I missed something, but isn't Nathan still married to the lady who was in the wheelchair? So, why's he with Tracy or Jessica or whatever the hell her name is? The part when she was going to commit suicide, I couldn't help but think, "Yes, give in to the sweet release and get the hell off the show. It's going to be so much better without you." Then what happens, Nathan swoops in to save her. Oops, there goes his secret again. Wasn't there a time when he didn't want anyone to know he could fly? Man those were the days. Back when the characters seemed like real people and not a bunch a crazy's.

Last thing, why...oh why...did they bring Adam back. He sucks.

Guess this wasn't short but it definitely wasn't sweet. I really want Heroes to be good but there isn't really an indication that it's going to be. Let's hope the big return next episode will steer the show in the right direction...but probably not.

.001/5 stars

1 comment:

  1. You suck. I am the greatest character on Heroes because I have the greatest power. I can make the Doc get red in the face, froth at the mouth and spew reasons why he hates Heroes. See, my power worked.

    Tim Kring

    ReplyDelete