September 1, 2008

All American Rejects is really what they are

All I have to say is the people who designed the "Got Milk" ad for the All American Rejects which is on the back off all the comics this week, didn't really think this one through.
You have four guys, who already look ridiculous, standing with a white substance dripping off their upper lips.

I mean, I can't be the only one who thought to myself "Wow, they really are gay" when I first saw the ad.

The only thing that helps is the lead singer holding a glass of milk.
This is the first "Got Milk" ad I've ever thought had gay imagery. C'mon, look at the guy on the left, he has it dripping down the side of his face like he just got off the set of "Studly Stallions 9."

The scary thing about it all is that they look so natural with this white substance on their faces.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha oh Dave Hodge, this amuses me. I laughed for a long time with this.

    ReplyDelete